Welcome to the Stock Show’s All-Western Parade Entry application Page
Everything needed to complete entry applications for the Stock Show’s legendary parade is here. A few things to note that will make the entry process easier for you.
- Entries are limited to 150 organizations from three categories: 1) Riding Clubs / Sheriff Posses; 2) Floats / Horse Drawn Vehicles; and 3) Bands and Marching Groups.
- Applications must be mailed or hand delivered to Stock Show offices no later than Nov. 30. Faxed or emailed entries will not be accepted.
- No late entries accepted.
- A non-refundable $25 parade application fee must accompany organization's application.
- Application approval is at the sole discretion of the Southwestern Exposition and Livestock Show.
- All parade participants must review and sign a Participant Release Form. Release Forms must accompany the organization’s application at time of submission.
- Participants must carefully read and abide by all Parade rules.