Each college may enter only one team in either the Division A or Senior Division.
Ten classes are to be judged as follows:
- One class of beef carcasses
- Two classes of pork carcasses
- One class of beef pricing
- Two classes of wholesale pork cuts
- Two classes of wholesale beef cuts
- Two classes of lamb carcasses
- Each of the above classes will consist of four specimens.
- In addition, there will be fifteen beef carcasses for quality and yield grading and ten specifications cuts to be accepted or rejected.