Welcome to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo’s Horse show entry page. Everything you need to successfully complete your entries can be found here. Be mindful that incomplete or inaccurate entry documents can cause considerable delays, so please pay careful attention to all instructions outlining the proper procedures to complete your entry documents.
A few important facts before you get started:
- The forms below are "fillable," meaning you can complete and print them from your computer.
- An Agent/Summary Sheet must be completed and accompany your entry applications.
- One Agent/Summary Sheet is required for each ranch, farm or other entity responsible for their horse entry applications.
- Submit one entry application for each horse in each department you wish to enter it in along with a copy of the horses’ registration papers and appropriate membership cards.
- When completed, simply print, sign and mail documents with a check or money order to: FWSSR - P.O. Box 150 Fort Worth, TX 76101-0150
We’re honored you choose to exhibit at our legendary show and will work hard to make your experience enjoyable. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance at (817) 877-2400 – ask to speak to the Horse Department. Thank you for entering your horses with our Show.